ON Tuesday, July 7, the multiple cases filed against Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy and the Kingdom administrators have been dismissed—due to conflicting versions.
The Office of the Prosecutor in Davao City, dismissed the following complaints filed against Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy and some administrators of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
(1) A complaint of rape under Article 266- A (1) (c) of the revised penal code as amended due to insufficiency of evidence and lack of probable cause,
(2) child abuse under Republic Act 7610 due to insufficiency of evidence;
(3) complaint for physical abuse under the revised penal code due to prescription;
(4) complaint for trafficking in persons through forced labor under Republic Act No. 9208 due to lack of jurisdiction; and
(5) complaint for trafficking in persons through sexual abuse under RA. 9208 for insufficiency of evidence.